During this time of uncertainty, to ensure the health and safety of our students we are advising that you make arrangements to conclude your Erasmus programme abroad and return home.
For CIT students studying outside of Ireland or undertaking a placement abroad through the Erasmus programme please take the following steps:
- Make travel arrangements to return home.
- Notify your host institution that CIT has recommended that you end your study/placement abroad and that you are making travel arrangements.
- Follow HSE protocols for returning persons.
- Notify your Erasmus Coordinator and Head of Department and firstname.lastname@example.org when you have arrived home.
- Credits: Please do not be concerned about Credits for the moment, your relevant Head of Department and Erasmus Coordinators will be in contact with you to make arrangements for this.
- Reasonable costs, not covered by the Erasmus programme, will be covered by CIT.
We will be in contact with any further updates as we receive them.
We wish you a safe journey home and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com