UPDATE: 12 MAR 2020, 15:30
During this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, to ensure the health and safety of our students we are advising that you make arrangements to conclude your Erasmus programme abroad and return home.
For CIT students studying outside of Ireland or undertaking a placement abroad though the Erasmus programmes please take the following steps;
- Make travel arrangement to return home.
- Notify your host institution that CIT has recommended that you end your study/placement abroad and that you are making travel arrangements
- Follow HSE protocols for returning persons – please visit coronavirus for full information.
- Notify your Erasmus Coordinator and Head of Department and firstname.lastname@example.org when you have arrived home.
- Credits: Please do not be concerned about Credits for the moment, your relevant Head of Department and Erasmus Coordinators will be in contact with you to make arrangements for this.
- Reasonable costs, not covered by the Erasmus programme, will be covered by CIT.
We will be in contact with any further updates as we receive them.